Forum La Guerre d'Indochine
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
(CDAV) Foire aux vins : -20% dès 99€ ...
Voir le deal

phan thiet images

3 participants

phan thiet images Empty phan thiet images

Message  anhcauduong Dim 17 Juil - 23:52

Je suis né à Phan Thiet, je suis 50 ans (1967) trébuché sur votre site j'étais très intéressé de voir les photos de sa ville natale, Phan Thiet jours, les gens ne appareil photo pour capturer l'image ont toutes été prises par les Français. Je suis actuellement collectionne les photos, pour qu'il puisse me donner l'image de celui qui (scan), ou me montrer la page Web contenant l'image qui est dans ma ville natale de Phan Thiet . Merci beaucoup, je vais ramener à la maison aujourd'hui Phan Thiet à la position s'il veut des photos
Bonjour cher.

anhcauduong

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

phan thiet images Empty demande précision pour votre demande

Message  DAILLIEZ Michel Lun 18 Juil - 20:37

Bonsoir Monsieur
Je n'ai pas très bien compris votre demande
Si vous pouvez me faire une traduction par un ami
Cordialement
Dailliez

DAILLIEZ Michel

http://michel.dailliez@sfr.fr

phan thiet images Empty phan thiet images

Message  anhcauduong Dim 24 Juil - 13:41

My name is Nguyen Van Anh, 49, I was in Phan Thiet, where he had been stationed, now I collect pictures of Phan Thiet homeland war. so he could copy me? and I might shoot him pictures of Phan Thiet today, okay?.
Wish you well

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my organization shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my organization shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

anhcauduong

phan thiet images Empty Phan Tiet

Message  Dakao Mar 16 Jan - 20:38

I have some phantiet pictures, do you want it ? I read your message only today, if you agree, tell me, Dakao

Dakao

phan thiet images Empty hi

Message  anhcauduong Dim 2 Aoû - 10:36

Dakao a écrit:I have some phantiet pictures, do you want it ?   I read your message only today,                  if you agree, tell me,              Dakao

anhcauduong67@gmail.com

phan thiet picture
thanks

anhcauduong

phan thiet images Empty Re: phan thiet images

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé